Bridges, Boulevards, Streetcars & Views
- Ballard Bridge – Spans Lake Washington Ship Canal
- Counterbalance – Queen Anne Avenue
- Fremont Bridge – Spans Lake Washington Ship Canal
- George Washington Memorial Bridge (Aurora Bridge) – Spans Lake Washington Ship Canal
- Interurban Shelter – Westlake Ave. N. and Dexter Ave N.
- Queen Anne Boulevard – Queen Anne Hill
- Queen Anne Drive Bridge – Spans Ravine of Second Ave. N.
- Queen Anne Park – The Story of a Neighborhood
- Willcox Wall – Seventh Ave. W. and Eighth Ave. W.
- *More Historic Views* – street views and panoramas on Queen Anne.
Businesses & Public Buildings
- Bank of America Building – 566 Denny Way
- Children's Orthopedic Hospital – 100 Crockett St.
- Denny Log Cabin Real Estate Office – Queen Anne Avenue and Republican St.
- Queen Anne Club – 1530 W. Queen Anne Avenue
- Queen Anne Public Library – 400 W. Garfield Anne Street
- Queen Anne Masonic Lodge No. 242 – 1608 4th Ave. W.
- Queen Anne Theater – 1529 Queen Anne Ave. – After being the hilltop's only theatre, it was offices, then a bowling alley. It was razed in 2005 as part of a condominium/retail project.
- Queen Anne Water Towers – 110 Lee St.
- Seattle Children's Home – 2142 10th Ave. W.
- Seattle Firestation No. 24 – 5th Ave. W. and W. Galer St.
- Van de Kamp Bakery – 550 Queen Anne Ave. N., and 2127 Queen Anne Ave. N.
- *More Historic Businesses* – Additional historic businesses
- 7th Church of Christ - Scientist – 2555 8th Avenue West
- Bethany Presbyterian Church – 1818 Queen Anne Ave. N.
- Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints – 1st Ave. N. & Roy St.
- Queen Anne Congregational Church – 1516 Queen Anne Ave.
- Saint Anne Catholic Church – 2nd Ave. and W. Lee St.
Parks & Cemetery
- Kerry Park – 211 W. Highland Drive
- Kinnear Park – 899 W. Highland Place
- Mount Pleasant Cemetery – 700 W Raye St.
- Parsons Memorial Gardens – immediately west of 618 W. Highland Drive
- Rodgers Park – 2800 1st Ave W.
- John Hay School – 4th Ave. N. and Boston St.
- Queen Anne High School – 215 Galer St.
- Seattle Pacific University Alexander Hall – 315 W. Bertona St.
- West Queen Anne School – 515 W. Galer St.
- Horiuchi Mural – Seattle World's Fair, 1962
- Key Arena – formerly Washington State Coliseum
- Kobe Bell – Official City Landmark
- Northwest Rooms and International Fountain Pavilion – Seattle Center
- Pacific Science Center – Historic Landmark
- Seattle Center – Thumbnail History
- Seattle Center House / Former Armory – from the Seattle P-I Archives
- Seattle Monorail – a brief Seattle Monorail History
- Space Needle – Historic Landmark