Bridges, Boulevards, Streetcars & Views
- Ballard Bridge – Spans Lake Washington Ship Canal
- Counterbalance – Queen Anne Avenue
- Fremont Bridge – Spans Lake Washington Ship Canal
- George Washington Memorial Bridge (Aurora Bridge) – Spans Lake Washington Ship Canal
- Interurban Shelter – Westlake Ave. N. and Dexter Ave N.
- Queen Anne Boulevard – Queen Anne Hill
- Queen Anne Drive Bridge – Spans Ravine of Second Ave. N.
- Queen Anne Park – The Story of a Neighborhood
- Willcox Walls – Seventh Ave. W. and Eighth Ave. W.
- Historic Views – street views and panoramas on Queen Anne.
Businesses & Public Buildings
- Bank of America Building – 566 Denny Way
- Children’s Orthopedic Hospital – 100 Crockett St.
- Denny Log Cabin Real Estate Office – Queen Anne Avenue and Republican St.
- Queen Anne Club – 1530 W. Queen Anne Avenue
- Queen Anne Public Library – 400 W. Garfield Anne Street
- Queen Anne Masonic Lodge No. 242 – 1608 4th Ave. W.
- Queen Anne Water Towers – 110 Lee St.
- Seattle Children’s Home – 2142 10th Ave. W.
- Seattle Fire Station No. 24 – 5th Ave. W. and W. Galer St.
- Van de Kamp Bakery – 550 Queen Anne Ave. N., and 2127 Queen Anne Ave. N.
- Historic Businesses – Additional historic businesses
http://shepline.com/?soba=qualcuno-opera-su-iq-option&b80=a5 qualcuno opera su iq option …Continue reading “Historic Places, Sites, & Landmarks”
24option mindesteinsatz There are two Historic Context Statements about Queen Anne. One covers the period to 1962. The second commissioned by the Queen Anne Historical Society covers the period from 1963 to 2012. It was funded by a generous grant from http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=social-trading-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-60sec social trading binäre optionen 60sec 4Culture.
paper trading free Historical Context Statements are called out by the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for Historic Preservation as the basic tool underpinning individual and historic district landmark nominations either to local registers or the National Register of Historic Places. …Continue reading “Historic Context Statements”