opcje binarne automat Known as the “Wedding Cake House”, the William Shoudy House once stood at the southeast corner of Queen Anne Avenue and Thomas Streets. Built for the Shoudy family ca. 1885, William Shoudy was soon to become mayor of Seattle in a close election the following year. Shoudy came west with Thomas Mercer, Aaron Mercer, Dexter Horton, and the Bagley’s in a wagon train over the Oregon Trail. Horton invited him to partner in a Seattle business which brought him north from Oregon. By 1945, the house had been torn down. Today an apartment building occupies the site.video dimostrazione fare trading binario
online pharmacy fincar After an exploration in December, 1852 of Smith’s Cove and on to Salmon Bay, David T. Denny decided on living in what is now lower Queen Anne, generally the area between today’s Denny Way and Mercer St. from Elliott Bay to Lake Union.
today's forex news on gold Married in January, 1853 in his brother Arthur’s cabin, David and new wife Louisa Boren filed a 320-acre donation claim the next day, where he built a one-room log cabin on the bluff overlooking Elliott Bay, near Denny Way and Western. Built of nearby trees without a single nail, Louisa planted Sweetbrier roses outside the front door. The roses were found still there growing wild in 1931, when they were uprooted for a new commercial building on the site.1 …Continue reading “Early History of Queen Anne”
- Queen Anne: Community on the Hill; Queen Anne Historical Society; 1993 ↩
viagra am billigsten In 1889, the log cabin was built by carpenter Ed L. Lindsley for use by David L. Denny as his real estate office. For the construction of the log cabin, trees from the top of Queen Anne were cut, peeled and hauled down to the site. It was located on the southwest corner of Queen Anne Avenue and Republican Street. …Continue reading “Denny Log Cabin – Queen Anne Ave & Republican St”